OFF: ALL HEIL THE FUCKIN SWASTIKA!!!

Hoarse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 4 05:32:19 EST 1997

>> From:          Christian Mumford <cannibal at CUTEY.COM>
>>
>> 1) The Nazis STOLE the Swastika, a solar symbol. They don't OWN it.
>> Letting them keep it is like giving them the privilige of stealing
>> and keeping a copyright on a symbol which they abused to kill, rather
>> than using it to respect their place on this world and the people on
>> it.
>>
>theo wrote:
>Right!  The swastika is a nazi symbol only if we allow it to be one.
>Better to paint swastikas on every wall so that it will cese to have
>any meaning or power for hate mongers.  If we cower in fear at the
>sight of it, we are doing exactly what the evil bastards want us to
>do!

Okay, how many millions died and how many millions lost their homes?
How many hundreds of millions of people were effected by Nazi Germany
and its Axis friends?
If that is what it took to make the swastika a representation of hatred
and death in the western world, what will it take to reverse that
meaning?  Some cancers cannot be cured, some tattoos cannot be removed.

Chris