HW, BOC: Names - Imaginos, God and Church of HW

Hoarse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 4 06:40:26 EST 1997

>>  And there before your very eyes is a brand new belief system!

>Point taken *but* firstly The X-Files is dreary and tedious in the
>extreme, and secondly Thelema is hardly a new theory (and it's not one
>of mine!)
>
>But in principle, I do accept your point.
>--
>Jon

...X-Files....hmmmm.  Dreary and tedious if you've gor something better
to watch.  As a TV programme in a country with 4 channels, it's worth
watching.  And its atmos seems to fit nicely with HW, BOC, space,
mysticism and curiousity.  The inability to accept things as they are
presented to us (which I was describing).  I enjoy it anyway.  But then
I enjoy Dr Who.
...The theory is never gonna be new (nothing is), but it is new to the
person who has just thought it up.  If there is nothing new about the
original premise of the theory, the tiny nuances are those which lend it
individuality and therefore 'newness'.

tata for now.
Chris.