HW, BOC: Names - Imaginos, God and Church of HW

Hoarse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 4 08:01:37 EST 1997

>> ...X-Files....hmmmm.  Dreary and tedious if you've gor something
better
>> to watch.  As a TV programme in a country with 4 channels, it's worth
>> watching
>
>Who still lives in a country with four channels?  Although I usually
find
>_The X-Files_ tedious and dreary with 20-odd to choose from...  obHW:
TV
>Suicide :)
>
>-Andy

Okay, does this mean I'm alone in spending less time in front of the TV
than I spend on the shitter?  I can't justify spending money on cable
and satellite subscriptions which I'm not gonna use.
Anyway, I still haven't seen anything worth watching on _Sky_ which
hasn't already been on TV or which isn't about to get it's "Network
Premiere".