HW: Oz Tour - Poster Draft

Sonique sonique at MAXWELL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Thu Dec 4 09:54:01 EST 1997

Hi everyone,

There are still a few minor details to sort out with the band before the
contract is signed, but that will be happening (at latest) by Monday.

In the meantime I have done some work on the A2 National Tour Poster layout. A
sample is at http://www.pcmicro.com.au/OzHawks/a2nat_3t.gif (put there for
Dave to look at)

A similar layout (but with more local information) will be used for the local
A3 posters, flyers and magazine adverts.

What's left to do on the poster includes any artwork which Dave wants to
add/change, and the addition of logo's for Radio Stations, etc.

Sonique

PS: Anyone else get removed from the list without warning??

--
obHappy: Australian Hawkwind Tour - Feb '97!!!!

Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique       /     \( o`-,  -----   may
sonique at mail.pcmicro.com.au             ////    '~ (    ---   they
UIN #3480060 on ICQ                    /////// :    ; ---   Fly!