HW, BOC: Names - Imaginos, God and Church of HW

Rich Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Wed Dec 3 21:15:46 EST 1997

Andy Gilham wrote:

> > ...X-Files....hmmmm.  Dreary and tedious if you've gor something better
> > to watch.  As a TV programme in a country with 4 channels, it's worth
> > watching
>
> Who still lives in a country with four channels?  Although I usually find
> _The X-Files_ tedious and dreary with 20-odd to choose from...  obHW: TV
> Suicide :)
>
> -Andy
>
> --
> mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.gilham

Well I do - I'm not prepared to pay for cable/satellite, and Channel 5
reception in Stratford is appalling - unless you go into my
ex-girlfriend's bedroom, for some strange reason.  When the
Chelsea/Tronso match was on, it took me ten minutes to realise that they
actually were playing in a blizzard.  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.

ObPub: Lord Rodney's Head, Whitechapel