OFF: Snow, metric propaganda! :-)

Benjamin Cash bcash at ESSC.PSU.EDU
Thu Dec 4 09:32:19 EST 1997

> > considerably, both with time and from person to person. Not to mention
> the
> > merry hell that this would raise with those of us using temperature for
> more
> > than 'is it cold out?' ;)
>
>      Fie upon thee :)
>      If I may be brutally facist for a moment, the number of people using
> temperature measures to determine "Is it cold out?" far outweighs those
> using them for anything else :)
>      Do we not have computers?  Use them for converting the units :)

Ah yes, but remember it is us hard working folks who are trying to find out
for you if it will be cold out that you will be confusing here...sort
of defeating your own purpose eh you brutally fascist b at stard. :)

Ben

...for anyone reading the flamethrowers for my last comment above Carl and
I have known each other a LONG time, he can take care of pummeling me himself.
:>