HW: Warrior mis-press

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Dec 4 11:11:04 EST 1997

Miikka Wagner writes:

> >Was there someone on the list who was after a copy of the Pendragon
> >miss-pressing of WotEoT? Jill?
> >

> Hi!
>
> What is this Pendragon miss-pressing?

It's a pressing of the Griffin CD of Warrior on the Edge of Time that
plays Pendragon's "The World" instead.   Not unpleasant to listen to
but it's not Hawkwind!

There seem to be quite a few around of this mispressing but since most
folk immediately take them back for replacement you tend only to hear
about them after the event.

However I have found no evidence of a Pendragon CD that plays Warrior
so if anyone comes across one of these I'd be most interested!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk