OFF: Truth (oh no) and Shock Rock

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Thu Dec 4 10:00:59 EST 1997

Paul says--

> > They ARE clowns! I don't know much about GWAR, but I get the impression
> > that they are just doing a "comic book" thing, and that they don't take
> > themselves seriously. It's a theater of the absurd.
>
> Tsk, tsk.  You living in Richmond all that time and you don't know much
> about its musical claim to fame... ;-)

Good heavens! Richmond spawned Dave Matthews AND Gwar? I'm glad I left!
:-)

> (A guy in our lab is a self-confessed Gwar fan; I have this information
> on good authority.)

Good for him! The world would be a better place if everyone listened to
the occaisional bit of absurd music.

Guido

obABSURD-CDplayer-- _Tales from the Punchbowl_ by Primus

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse