Origins of the BOC symbol

Thu Dec 4 11:41:25 EST 1997

>What's the story behind BOC's alias? [aliases?]
Prince Omega, J Python and Buck Dharma are the only ones I remember.
Which are the other three?

...and John S... please don't tell me to "FAQ off" now... ;-)

ME?  ;-)

Well, the other names are La Vern (Allen) and Andy Winters (they didn't
come up with one for him).  As far as I know, Pearlman made them up,
but I have no idea how he came up with them -- also, I understand that
the band didn't really like the idea, with the exception perhaps of
Buck.  Eric didn't want to be called Jessie Python.  Hey Albert, how
did you feel about Prince Omega?

John