OFF: the monkeys & the fooles (ALL HEIL THE FUCKIN SWASTIKA!!!)

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Thu Dec 4 12:02:26 EST 1997

At 13:41 04.12.97 +0000, Carl E. Anderson wrote:
>     For what says Quinipaulus?  "Better a witty fool than a foolish wit!"

I guess I'll fall somewhere inbetween? :) Always dug the symbolism of the fool
in the Tarot. (It's an electric line to my Zodiac sign too. Never mind those
most uncool bits about the hanged man and the tower struck by lightning!)

Bah! Karma schwarma... pedal that broken wheel one more turn, dr. Hoffman.

Christian

ObCD: Architectural Metaphor _Creature Of The Velvet Void_
ObPrehistoricLemmy: Sam Gopal _Escalator_

PS:
Assuming Elvis has yet to leave the building: before one of those infinite
number of monkeys over here finish typing up Shakespeare's BOC-L play, I gotta
let the King know this: The truth is really friggin out there! Assuming the
REAL Steve Swann actually is Elvis, that is.

"Keep typin' General Urko! You can do it, man!"
                        - William Shakespeare

>ps - or something like that ...

indeed.