OFF: Truth (oh no) and Shock Rock

Tom Minsel tom at ABACUS-DIRECT.COM
Thu Dec 4 13:01:00 EST 1997

>Uh Chip...
>
>>3) Everyone whining here about Marilyn Manson probably has an
>        Ozzy album or two somewhere - what's the difference?  WHAT ABOUT
>        ALICE COOPER?  The people here complaining about MM have
>        probably tapped their fingers to "I'm 18" or "School's Out" at
>        least once in their lives - EVER SEEN AN ALICE COOPER SHOW?

I've actually heard that Alice Cooper is a "born-again" Christian these
days.  I've also heard interviews with him where he has stated that 'Alice
Cooper has a very strong belief in a higher being that everyone is
ultimately accountable to and would NEVER do anything to mock or denounce
that higher being or religion'.  That's a far cry from MM's "Anti-Christ
Superstar" bit.

Tom

Tom Minsel, Ph.D.
Statistical Services