Bagel Anarchy in the U.K.

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Dec 4 13:10:15 EST 1997

On tor 4 dec 1997 12.01 -0500 "Marc Power" <mpower at FCMC.COM> wrote:
>> Carl writes:
>>     Mind you, it is hard enough to find _really_ decent bagels outside
>> NYC either (IMO).  Gods know I've not found any reasonable bagels in
>> England.
>
> I think you are out-of-luck in Cambridge Carl, but if you in London
> anytime, just go to Brick Lane at 2-3am. You will be able to get the
> best bagels to be had in the U.K.

     That's it!  I _need_ to launch an expedition!  There must and shall
be bagels!!

Cheers,
Carl

ObBialy: What's that 24 hr bialy place on the lower east side of
Manhattan?  Something simple like "Bialy Factory" or something ... I
deeply envy my sister, who lives within easy striking distance!

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic
mailto:cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk