HW: Oz Tour - Poster Draft

Sonique sonique at MAXWELL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Fri Dec 5 02:26:45 EST 1997

Thanks to all for the supportive words ....

On  4 Dec 97 at 14:26, Neil Shilladay wrote:

> The line 'From the UK' - is this to prove it's the genuine thing, or are UK
> bands a big draw down there ?

Well, it'd more because I always get "Hawkwind ?¿? Who are they and where are
they from?"! It does make a difference though - people pay more attention to
a band they've never heard of if they are from OS ...

On  4 Dec 97 at 14:30, Dave Berry wrote:

> Have you considered putting a small white line between each date?
> At the moment it's possible to look at the poster quickly and conclude
> that they're playing Adelaide (for example) on the 9th, instead of
> the 8th.  That could put a real downer on somebody's week!

Maybe ... I'll see how much difference it makes .....

> > obHappy: Australian Hawkwind Tour - Feb '97!!!!
>
> You're living in the past, mate.  Try the future instead!  ;-)

Fixed now ;^)

On  4 Dec 97 at 16:55, Christian Mumford wrote:

> ObRuleOfThub: "When in doubt, black it out."

My thoughts exactly!

On  5 Dec 97 at 1:47, Andy Gilham wrote:

> Nice poster, Paul, but the dates are fucked up!  Thursday and Friday aren't
> both the 12th!
>
> Just these little details ;))

I know! You're only the second to notice too!

Good thing it's a draft (you should have seen the mistakes in the first
draft!!)

Paul

--
obHappy: Australian Hawkwind Tour - Feb '98!!!!

Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique       /     \( o`-,  -----   may
sonique at mail.pcmicro.com.au             ////    '~ (    ---   they
UIN #3480060 on ICQ                    /////// :    ; ---   Fly!