tBS: Waiting for discs...

Matthew Braun mbraun at URBANA.CSS.MOT.COM
Fri Dec 5 02:38:00 EST 1997

Torgo writes:
> Torgo (who checks the mailbox every day for a package from Al, only to make
> that long, empty-handed walk back up the driveway with tears running down
> his little dirt-streaked cheeks)
You're not the only one.  Each and every day...

Steven Tice <StevenTice at AOL.COM> Adds
>I know the feeling!  I asked Deb about it yesterday and she said they had over
>a hundred orders to fill, so it's taking some time (probably the 6-8 weeks
>specified).
Well, I GUESS that's a good enough reason.  (Ehhh, make Swanny-boy do it.
Make 'im earn that mention he gets in the CD liners. :-) )

                                        m@

"What I NEED are Death Valley Nights..."