Torgo Needs His tBS

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Dec 5 08:25:09 EST 1997

<< Torgo (who checks the mailbox every day for a package from Al, only
to make
 that long, empty-handed walk back up the driveway with tears running
down
 his little dirt-streaked cheeks)

>I know the feeling!  I asked Deb about it yesterday and she said they had
over
>a hundred orders to fill, so it's taking some time (probably the 6-8 weeks
>specified).  I figure I'm willing to wait if it's because they're having
>success! :-)

>SET

Its great tBS has more business than it can handle right now but this is
really sad.  Looks like no Torgo reveiw of the latest offering until
after the holidays maybe.  Bummer.

lil ab