I missed tBS the same way

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Dec 5 08:28:55 EST 1997

 lil ab>Wish we could get Dave M and the boys to swing eastward.

Ted>no prob.....and I'll second that wish about Y&T.....last saw them in
'87
though I missed them last year when I was in California....found out on
the night of the show that they were playing some club in Palo Alto and
I was just down the road in San Jose....I was practically pulling
my hair out......

Oh man thats brutal.  Similar thing happened to me except I arrived in
Toronto about a day after tBS had a gig there.  Its like being in KX's
backyard while they are out on a world tour. Timing is everything.

lil ab