OFF: Truth (oh no) and Shock Rock

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Fri Dec 5 09:34:49 EST 1997

Tom Minsel spoke thusly:
> I've actually heard that Alice Cooper is a "born-again" Christian these
> days.  I've also heard interviews with him where he has stated that 'Alice
> Cooper has a very strong belief in a higher being that everyone is
> ultimately accountable to and would NEVER do anything to mock or denounce
> that higher being or religion'.  That's a far cry from MM's "Anti-Christ
> Superstar" bit.

        There is a BIG difference between Alice Cooper 1997 and Alive
        Cooper 1975.

        Puhleeze.

        And, I had the fortune to see AC in about 1986.  There was
        PLENTY for the fundies to scream about.  MM obviously watched
        hit "How to Make a Concert" video...

--
Chip Hart                           *                          chip at pcc.com
People's Computer Company           *              http://www.pcc.com/~chip