HW: metal Warrior shield and others

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Fri Dec 5 12:23:02 EST 1997

Marshall Wood wrote:
> Frank Weil wrote:
> > The metal Warrior shield is die-cast metal,
>
> So the music is just the same as _Undisclosed Files_?  Is the
> tracklist the same as the ordinary Griffin CD, or does it have
> the LP tracklist?  That is, does this CD have "Ghost Dance" or
> "Master of the Universe" ?

It is the ordinary Griffin CD, but I don't have it in front of me to
enter the track list.  On the back of the shield, there is rectangular
area that snuggly fits the CD in its normal jewel case.  Since I
already had the CD, I am just leaving it in there in its shrink wrap.

> > I also got the Griffin Friends & Relations Best of and Rarities CDs.
> > "1999 Party", "Distant Horizons", and Brock's "Strange Trips
> > and Pipe Dreams".
>
> How much did Alien Distribution charge you for these items?

I don't have the invoice with me, so don't quote me on these prices,
but I think they were:

        1999 Party: $28
        DH: $15
        ST&PD: $18
        Blackmore: $14

I might have the prices on DH and ST&PD reversed or slightly wrong.
Of course, these did *not* include shipping because I took them with
me.

Frank

ObCD: Hawkwind - Distant Horizons  (Alchemy is my favorite so far)