Off: Tick Fans/comics for grabs......

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Fri Dec 5 14:19:19 EST 1997

Hey, wanna buy my 1st printings of the early #'s of the Tick?
I'm talking back in the 80's here :-)

PS: I do have some bulk runs from my comix collection for sale or trade,
email me for list... maybe I'll part with my Northsar 1st printing
Faust comics the way I cashed in on The Crow with my Caliber printings
if I get enough dough! Horror! I'm not even a speculator, just a reader
looking to expanding his wealth :).

Christian

At 09:29 05.12.97 -0600, you wrote:
>Yo Tick fans:  An 11 episode Tick marathon begins at 10:30 EST on Comedy
>Central tonite.  Some of the great eps, like Tick v. Science, Tick v.
>Uncommon Cold and Tick v. Tick which is the first appearance of the Evil
>Midnight Bomber.  May never be a better time to catch some of these on
>video, thats almost a third of the entire series.  I think I attached
>the web address above for Com Central where you can get a monthly air
>schedule of the Tick and other shows they broadcast.
>
>OK back to normal conversations.
>
>lil ab
>
>"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances.
>He does not wear the "hello my name is" badge.
>He strikes from below like a viper.
>Or from up high like a penny being dropped from the tallest building
>around.
>He has but one purpose, to do bad things to good people with science!" -
>Chromedome
>

>Attachment Converted:
"c:\programfiler\eudora\eudora\attach\The~Tick~on~Comedy~Central.url"