OFF: Truth (oh no) and Shock Rock

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Fri Dec 5 21:25:31 EST 1997

chip:
       "  Hey, peace.  Nothing personal, really.  Just want to talk about
         music. "

 hey- i guess i need to work on my communication skills. really. it seems from your reply

that i failed to make my meaning clear in just about every word i said.  i never had a

negative feeling thru typing the whole thing.  i believe we were agreeing more than you think

we were, at least in the main.

    my original reply, and probably the way it came across, stemmed from sifting (and reading

more than not) thru 85 e-mails per day. and that day, that session.

so- guess i'll start proof-reading. (good thing, too. i spelled proffreading the first time.)

    sorry to the list, and you too, chip.

    i wont be posting to or following this thread anymore.

rj