HW: Web record hunting

Paul G Ward paul at PCMICRO.COM.AU
Fri Dec 5 23:18:07 EST 1997

Hi all,

-joe (formerly \\joe ... or HawjJoe) asked me to send this to the list ....

Paul

On  6 Dec 97 at about 1:25, -joe digitally scribed:

<personal stuff snipped>

--
"If you quoted this quote you'd quote that it was not worth quoting"
Paul Ward,                     R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd
Business Mail:                                  paul at pcmicro.com.au
Private Mail:                           sonique at mail.pcmicro.com.au
World Wide Web:                 http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/