OFF: Lothar & Early Synth Stuff

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Sun Dec 7 17:54:27 EST 1997

At 12:55 07.12.97 -0500, Craig Shipley wrote that I wrote, and so on:

>>Our fair maidens will hurl themselves into the fjords for just a glimpse
>>of my glorious invention!
>
>Not to mention what they might hurl at you!

Yes, obviously, I need it to make the cheese! It's a joy to watch them
help one another. Squeeze that cheese Helga!

>>Just the sound of this cheese will end the world with the glory of
>Progrokk -
>>and a new era shall begin!!!!!!
>
>Will you include a sample of a swastika with Jarlsberg cheese cubes stuck on
>the endpoints? (It IS that festive time of year once again, y'know!)

Well, yes, but the great unwashed get filed into the massive Gammalost
chambers
to rinse off any excess enzymes (well, that's what we tell 'em anyways! HA!).
Gammalost means "old cheese" and is a big brown stinky cheese that smells
really horrible BTW (you make it by bathing your goat only once every Xmas
and scraping off the ring in the tub - presto!). As for the Progrokk, keep
it in mind next time you ask yourself why US grade A cheddar is dyed orange.

>The Jarlsbergotron, the cheesy-ist sampler in the world! Distributed by
>Kraft, in the dairy section! Look for it in the handy touring size tub, or
>for those of you who can't wait, in the handy squeeze dispenser, to apply to
>your existing music collection to make it extra-specially cheesy, yum-yum!!
>The time is ripe for this instrument!

Okay, you are talking about the USA Kraft spreadable digital kind. Sure, more
flexible and easier to manipulate, but NOTHING can ever reproduce the rigid
sound of analog bubbles forming through hard, analog Jarlsberg cheese. As a
Race in the process of conquering the Cosmos with my Glorious Jarlsbergotron
here in its cooling chamber under Hardangerfjorden, we must remember HARD
COLD CHEESE is the only thing that our enemies understand! No digital Cheez
Whiz and no fancy pansy Fondue. No sir!  Our discipline is STRICT when it
comes
to HARDNESS of our cheese. The process from Helgas softly protruding lactating
torpedoes to the chamber of the goat enzymes and the bubbling within that big
Jarlsbergotron is indeed fascinating. The sounds produced are so fantastic
no analog or digital recording equipment can do it justice!

>>I think he is Elvis.
>>
>Well the current incarnation of Elvis is rather impotent, so I don't think
>Steve=Elvis.

Au contraire, mon frere:        Elvis = Evil S
                                S = Steve
                                Evil Steve Is Elvis!!!!!

>>Did you write a little postcard to mr. Carter??? If you did it didn't help
>>one bit!
>
>Not me, man! Did not vote for Mr. Carter, way back then. (He has since gone
>on to be a great humanitarian, especially here in Georgia. Probably the one
>President that has gone on to do greater things out of office than when he
>was in. Dosen't say much for any of 'em, does it???)

Nononono! I meant what Eric Bloom told ya'll so you could smoke all the
dope ya wanted at the rock'n'roll shows and break the speed limit! That
70s political agenda!

Christian