BOC references in Creeper #2 (DC Comics)

StevenTice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Sun Dec 7 23:33:28 EST 1997

<< Well, ask him if he's missing "Sgt. Fury And His Howling Commandos" #29,
 April 1966, because I got one with "L. Kaminski" written on it in
 ballpoint pen!

 Christian >>

Oh, that's too funny!  I'll have to try to get ahold of him again...he's
apparently dropped his AOL account, though, so I'll have to do a little
searching...I'll let you know what he says! :-)

Btw, have you had a chance to work on some Imaginos sketches yet?  I still
haven't located those darned descriptions...sigh...sorry!

Talk to you later...

SET