Off: No Torgo Review

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Dec 8 13:42:24 EST 1997

>tsk tsk tsk,
>Don't think about it that way, Rather perceive the impending review as
>something which will harken you mind's ear back to the holdiay respite while
>the world resumes its steely grip around your life in the present. Or
something >to that effect. Besides the music is what counts, man.
>I won't be able to read it anyhow--I go the 18th from this fine institution
>of learning (and free Email) I'm at now. (thank god too...its starting to
>wear thin, this madcap undergraduate place.  Next up, PhD land)

You don't undersatnd Jason, this is my life, permantently linked to
re-occuring events here at BOC-L.  I have a hard time contolling myself
knowing John S. is updating the FAQ; Bernhard P. will soon respond to a
request for HW setlist/dates; Torgo is penning a tBS review and that
somebody out here is about to blame poor Steve Swann for something.
Save me somebody please. 8>)

>Imagining a big band version of "Beautiful People,"  (might be the only way
>the tune is worth listening too heehee)
>Jason

Oh man thats brutal. BP may not sound all that bad if one were under
flashing lights and soaking their polyester suit with sweat.  'Course
you will need stack heeled boots and a bad haircut to complete the
experience, claiming to be a Scorpio when your not can't hurt either.
What year is this BTW?

lil ab

"Mucus, the scourge of mankind." - The Tick

OBCD on sale (at K-marts no less) Trans Siberian Orchestra "Christmas
Eve", a must for Savatage fans.