OFF: BOC-l statistics

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Mon Dec 8 19:28:55 EST 1997

Hejsan!

I've just checked the statistics of the last BOC-l week.
        Gold:   Carl E Anderson: 55(!!!) messages. (...he n e v e r sleeps...)
        Silver: Theo: 37 (he shows an odd interest in swastikas and shock
rock... good work theo!)
        Bronze: Daniel Wikdahl: 31 (It must be my best week ever 'cos you
have                                 to consider that I didn't have
mailaccess Friday-Sunday... I _could_
        have beaten Theo...)

  Almost there:
        FAQman John: 24 (...not quite so many OFF-mail as the top duo...
        I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing...)
        Jon Browne: 24 (...it looks like he has replied to every little
        thread... apes, beers, swastikas... hmmm...)
        Christian: 18 + 2 (as C'Mu) (... I'm not sure if it's
        allowed to change the name like that. Maybe we'll have to disqualify
him?!?)

                       natti natti - Daniel Wikdahl

ObBilligMat: Grillkorv och ketchup

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR