DH in US?

Stephen Swann swann at ST-CANARD.SPC.EDU
Tue Dec 9 10:54:40 EST 1997

Ted Jackson jr. 6L6 writes:

> > From:          "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>
>
> > (Thirty days or less to the release of The Wake of Magellan stateside)
> >
> Anyone here in the US found DH or 1999 at a realistic price yet?
> I've only seen them in a couple internet stores, and they're charging
> over 20 bucks for DH.  Too rich for my thinned-out blood...

I'd give $25 for The 1999 Party, anyway.  But CDNOW was listing it at
over $40(!), and now it's "on sale" for $33.  Outrageous.  And I don't
have much experience with other web-based CD shops.  So, I second
Theo's request.  Can anyone suggest a good source for 1999 at a
reasonable price?

Steve