BOC: Same Show / Steve Swann

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Dec 10 08:40:25 EST 1997

Scott>Can anyone out there help me to identify this show? I was sent two
tapes called Central Park, NYC 10-5-74 and Long Beach Arena 10-12-74,
but
it turns out they are the same exact show.

Do we have a BOC setlist guru on the list i.e HW?  If not where can we
get one? Manuel, Theo?

>I'm sorry, Ab, that isn't really enough to qualify you as a prophet
>around here.  ;-)

>Steve

True enough, but you have to admit two things 1) blame is pointed at you
more often than HW is mentioned on this list and 2) newcomers probably
think you are the Anti-Christ. 8>).  BTW my headlights won't stay on,
you didn't have anything to do with that did you?

lil ab

OBCD (while marking up an agreement at home on two for tuesday) Pink
Floyd -Animals/Dark Side of the Moon

OBTickism -
"Ya know gang when you're a superhero you never know where the day will
take you.  You may find yourself halfway around the world in shark
infested waters of true to life living or you may find yourself going
down to the store for a lozenge.  You can't know can you?  No, you got
to ride that wave, you got to suck that lozenge.  Because if you don't,
who will?  - The Tick