BOC: RUMOR

Thu Dec 11 11:20:40 EST 1997

I want to share this info with you all, although I don't
know if it has any true factual basis for it.  However, on
the USENET group, "alt.music.blueoystercult", someone
claimed to have knowlege of a "new" BOC release coming out
in a few months that has tracks recorded back when the band
first started.  I sent a message to this person (who was
really posting to advertise his or her website) to get more
clarification, and I was told that this release was from
the Soft White Underbelly tapes.  Personally, I think this
person is confused or lying (they claim to have heard the
mixes), but I thought I'd pass this on in the event that
anyone knows any more definitive information.  And yes, I
know about the impending releases of KBFH material, Gold
AOF, and the much-anticipated "Ezekiel's Wheel".

John