Love in Space?

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Thu Dec 11 16:08:19 EST 1997

Steve says--

> I remember quite a bit of discussion about the _Love in Space_ double
> live album over the past few months.  Unfortunately, I was just
> skim-reading the list at the time, and I never really got a sense of
> what kind album it is.  What's the music like?  Is this Hawkwind
> rocking, or being ambient?
>
> I also got the impression that some people prefered the versions of
> the songs on there to the versions on _Alien_.  Yes/no?

It's funny, but I stumbled across this CD in my collection earlier today.
I have the CDs in a jewel case (I hate those "slide the CD in the pocket
and scratch it" packages), and there's no title on the spine, so I almost
forgot I had it (can you say "Guido has too many CDs" :-) ). In any case
Steve, I'll give it a listen tonight so you can have my regarded opinion
on the subject. :-) Betcha you can hardly wait!

Guido

obCDlocalBANDplayer--Fallen from Grace (selftitled)

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse