BOC: Len Kaminski on his BOC references in DC comics...

StevenTice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 11 23:37:06 EST 1997

Okay, folks, straight from the horse's mouth (writer Len Kaminski) concerning
the BOC references in Challengers #3 and Creeper #2, and another odd little
coincidental note:

"...the BOC references in CREEPER #2 are directly connected to the BOC
references in CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN #3 -- the old coot in the opening
scene is talking TO Harlan Clooney across dimensions after the events of COTU
#3...

Can't wait to see IMAGINOS when it's done.  Did I mention the OTHER BOC
connection that turned up after COTU #3?  Turns out Bob Greenberger,
Schedulemeister at DC, is the nephew of one of the original members (my source
didn't recall which one), and reportedly almost blew a gut over my refs..."

Now, isn't THAT interesting? :-)

SET