BOC Rumor

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Dec 12 08:59:58 EST 1997

>I want to share this info with you all, although I don't
know if it has any true factual basis for it.  However, on
the USENET group, "alt.music.blueoystercult", someone
claimed to have knowlege of a "new" BOC release coming out
in a few months that has tracks recorded back when the band
first started.  I sent a message to this person (who was
really posting to advertise his or her website) to get more
clarification, and I was told that this release was from
the Soft White Underbelly tapes.  Personally, I think this
person is confused or lying (they claim to have heard the
mixes), but I thought I'd pass this on in the event that
anyone knows any more definitive information.  And yes, I
know about the impending releases of KBFH material, Gold
AOF, and the much-anticipated "Ezekiel's Wheel".

>John

Thanks for the heads up John.  Sounds to good to be true.  Some of this
is beginning to make very little sense.  KB to release some live songs
from the vault, AOF to be re-released in the Gold platform and EW closer
to release than ever before.  Who has convinced someone out there that
there is that much of a market for BOC stuff?  Where the hell has this
"person" been for the last several years?  Is the music industry that
desparate where they are having garage sales?  What or who's next, rare
cuts and demos from Angel?   I won't complain if we get half of whats
stated to come out, especially if that half is EW and KBFH.

lil ab

OBCD shopping today - Trans Siberian Orchestra, Christmas Eve
****
Tick - : Enough chasing, its your turn thora-smog
TAZ - Thrack-a-zog, thrack-a-zog with a K; boy are you ever rude.
Lil Monster - Eat rude brains!
Tick - No brains today, were only serving humble pie whatch-a-ma-zog.
TAZ - Listen buddy for the last time its thra…
Tick - Thorax-in-a-bog?
TAZ - Thrak…
Tick - Ah Laxative log
TAZ - no, no, no
Tick - lap land -a- zog
TAZ - no, no, no
Tick - Four yaks and a dog?
TAZ - Thrak…
Tick - Sep suck a frog?
TAZ - no, no, no
Tick - Susan?
TAZ - Now your doing it on purpose, how juvenille.