HW: 1999 Party/DH

Fri Dec 12 13:47:13 EST 1997

> From:          cannibal at CUTEY.COM
um... yes - it's the design from the LiS EP! It is terrestrial of
origin,
> most likely generated by an underpaid designer on a Mac, and if so most
> likely in Photoshop. My crack team of archeologists are still arguing whether
> the cost of making the DH booklet exceeded £25 and if the designer in question
> has received any of it. Judging by the typography on the back however, one

If your team doesn't lay off that crack, there'll probably be quite a
bit of arguing going on over there!

> Like the music though! The title track's cool... Alchemy is a scorcher! So's
> Reptoid Vision - hell, even some of the ambient-ish stuff is allright. I'd
> say DH is the spiritual "sequel" to Xenon Codex! Wheels ain't bad
> either... Phetamine Street rocks the industrially soiled diapers off Trent
> Reznor's gerbil infested butt!

I heard he's experienced enough to handle a hamster, though that's
only a rumor...

theo

"I told you not to be stupid..."
--Ben S.