Club Ninja

Fri Dec 12 14:37:53 EST 1997

>> From:          Hardman DK <D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK>
>
> I've just picked up CN on CD, the version with the Arthur Levy (who
> he?) liner notes. "When the War Comes" has an intro by Howard Stern which
> wasn't on my original vinyl copy, nor the other 2 CD versions of CN I
> have.  Is this the American release, or is the the Howard Stern thing
> something new that has been put on for this release only?

Must be an American thing.  My vinyl copy has the Howard intro.  I'll
check the cd version when I get home [if I can find it!] I'm not wild
about that song so I haven't listened to it much.  But come to think
of it, when compared to say, Beat em Up, it sounds like the second
coming of Stairway to the Stars...

> Also, Why is it that I have more copies of BOC's worst album than any of
> their others? [rhetorical question this one :-) ]
>
> Dave
Hey, maybe it's a bit more collectible?  I see vinyl copies of the
early stuff all the time, but almost never a copy of CN.  Must be the
folks that bought it really want to hang onto it, eh?  Or are too
embarassed to bring it in to swap?  You don't see Mirrors or CE on
vinyl too often either, wheras FoUO, ETL, SEE, AoF, Spectres, you see
them all the time...

theo

"I told you not to be stupid..."
--Ben S.