HW: Reptillian Raptoids

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Fri Dec 12 22:02:32 EST 1997

J Strobridge wrote:

> sorry about this but can I just be extrememly finicky and ask if it is
> really "Raptoid Vision" as in birds of prey and one specific type of
> dinosaur or is in fact "Reptoid Vision" as in reptiles and reptillian
> alien life forms in general.
>
> My impression is that it's Reptoid since the song is more about aliens
> than about carnivorous munchies?

cant say that i really know the words, but i got the feel of a genetically
engineered reptile-man. this probably stems from ron's saying that he was
working on a metamorphosis via tattoos and hair dye into a lizard man, and capt
rizz's its what you created line.  of course the song IS introduced with the
alien zoo rap, so im most likely
wrong. nah. im _definitely_ wrong- nevermind.
rj