Reptillian Raptoids

Fri Dec 12 16:56:09 EST 1997

On Friday, December 12, 1997 6:12 PM, J Strobridge
[SMTP:eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK] wrote:
> sorry about this but can I just be extrememly finicky and ask if it is
> really "Raptoid Vision" as in birds of prey and one specific type of
> dinosaur or is in fact "Reptoid Vision" as in reptiles and reptillian
> alien life forms in general.

Quick dictionary check reveals that "reptoid" isn't really a word - if you
want to say "like a reptile" the word is "reptiloid" - but then again
neither is "raptoid".  Oh well!  In the marvellous liner it gets spelt
"reptiod" anyway...  I'm quite certain Ron sings "reptoid", whatever!

> My impression is that it's Reptoid since the song is more about aliens
> than about carnivorous munchies?

I don't know what the bloody hell it's about!!

-Andy