HW:Hawkwind/Lemmy/Rush/Nik Turner

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Sat Dec 13 05:29:41 EST 1997

Hi,

 A lot of people refers to 1999 Party Tour as the last with Lemmy, but he's
playing on Warrior, I thought he were sacked on the Warrior tour in
'75...or ?

 And I'm also curious to learn if there is someone out there who knows
which shows Rush supported Hawkwind. By the way, Rush are, according to
rumours, preparing a live album from the last tour but will include a full
version of Cygnus X-1 recorded in London 1979, now that's what I call
promising.

 Oh, more stuff, allmost forgot, I talked to Nik about the tapes,
unfortunatly I mislaid the notes I did, but I think the tapes are:

Aflutenik (Missing pyramid recording)
Live 94 (Different from Space Ritual '94)
ICU Live
Imperial Pompadours (ICU/Bubbles/Calvert?)

An' probably more, I think he wanted £5 +p&p.

Anyway, here's the adress,

Nik Turner
Pencraig Uchs
Cwmbach
Whitland
Dysed SA34 0DT
Wales

I think he planning to release some of the stuff on CD.

Kenneth

Bishop Garden Records
Box 747
521 22 Falkoping
SWEDEN
Tel +46 (0)515 823 08
bishop.garden at falkoping.mail.telia.com

The Moor
http://www3.tripnet.se/~hmm/moor/

The Moor Tour Info
http://www.thing.de/projekte/future/themoor.htm

This message was transmitted from a MicroSoft-free device.