HW: drugs....

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Sun Dec 14 08:34:51 EST 1997

At 11:18 14.12.97 +0000, blew the covers off the cosmic conspiracy  with a
waft
of hot air in the dead of night:

>Chris is privately educating me as to DXM at the moment. Ketamine is an
>unpleasant (IMHO) psychedelic immortalised in the Freak Brothers as the
>"3 day Black and White nightmare". Having said that, it's the only way
>to converse with The Ketamine Entity. It's also what a lot of modern
>MDMA is cut with. Alledgedly. I wouldn't know. I put all that behind me
>10 years ago. :)
>--
>Some prankster using Jon's account. Not Jon. OK?

Look, somebody came along here too and wrote all this drug stuff on my PC,
I have no idea who they think they are fooling. I am thinking this
imposter must be THE REAL STEVE SWANN sending an email from my place
to Jon's place and imposting as Jon to read the mail he sent from here there
and so on... all part of a mind altering ketamine-DXM experiment of cosmic
proportions of course... The DXM and ketamine entities are one and the same
and, ah, of course... we have only begun connecting those million points of
light...

clean as a didgeridoo,
Christian