HW: Hawaii

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Mon Dec 15 12:13:24 EST 1997

At 14:21 15.12.97 -0000, Andy Gilham wrote:
>So when did Dave go to Hawaii?  Check out
>http://www.gatewaytohawaii.com/Travel/VisitHawaii/Kauai/Sights/Waimea.html
>for how to get to Waimea Canyon on Kauai...  it looks pretty cool, too!

We can play "Where In The Universe is Dave Brock"... from Reptoids to
Hawaii -psychedelic psuperpsleuth with the kosmic klues, Gilham, Andy
Gilham, is on the
case :))

Anyway, I have sort of kept a mind probe on Uncle Brock's Hawaii thing since
reading the interview with Robert Godwin where Brock says he'd love to go
and see all the cool stuff in Hawaii, and how the track "Going To Hawaii" on
Electric Tepee was sort of his expression of that... and now he's been there
and most likely sampled the local vegetation >ack< and written some songs!
That's kinda beautiful..... and I'm not full of shit here - well, *slightly*,
but not really, it does sorta make me all warm - I mean, imagine, "Dave And
The
Volcano" or "Hawkwind Five-O" or "Magnu P.I." or "Phetamine Island"... or...
or... well, unlimited potential here folks...

Christian

ObHawaiiHorror: my dad was in the Navy and we lived in Hawaii when I was a
little tyke. Burned into my traumatized psyche, is my horrid experience with
these  black leeches dropping off our dog Oscar after a healthy meal, and me
being a raisin loving little toddler... had my first taste of dogblood and
leeches...ah, those were the days... I still munch raisins every morning to
gear up on natural sugars... I musta liked that dachshund blood...