HW: Hawaii

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Mon Dec 15 15:50:54 EST 1997

At 13:14 15.12.97 EDT, you wrote:

>Say, Christian, on your next trip to the US, maybe I could hook you
>up to one of my Dobermans for a little transfusion action.  What's a
>macho dude like yer old man doing with a little dog?  I'd figue him
>for a Rottweiler man...

Say, theo,
My pop hates animals/everything. The dachs belonged to my mom!
jeez, I hate Doberman blood. Actually, I don't really like
dogs... they stink... drool.... shit... eat... my cat only
does the last two... but pukes alot, especially on carpets...
but if we leave it long enough he'll just eat it up again!!!!

Christian

ObWiseAss: Ted Jackson, jr.