HW: Hawaii

Mon Dec 15 18:57:43 EST 1997

On Monday, December 15, 1997 5:13 PM, cannibal at CUTEY.COM
[SMTP:cannibal at CUTEY.COM] wrote:

> We can play "Where In The Universe is Dave Brock"... from Reptoids to
> Hawaii -psychedelic psuperpsleuth with the kosmic klues, Gilham, Andy
> Gilham, is on the
> case :))

Shaken *and* stirred right now, by Alan Davey's _Bedouin_ album...  which
is spacey-jazzy-bassy (not Bassey), proper review tomorrow when I'm less
pissed.  Anyway I've only got an internet connection and too much time on
my hands!!!!  You know, I'd never have guessed that evolved dinosaurs from
the hollow earth are working on US Air Force research bases without the
internet.  You should check out that reptoids page if you haven't already.
 You can fill in their survey of reptoid close encounters if you like, and
check the boxes saying "sexual" and "extremely pleasurable" if you're kinky
enough.

> That's kinda beautiful..... and I'm not full of shit here - well,
> *slightly*,
> but not really, it does sorta make me all warm - I mean, imagine, "Dave
> And
> The
> Volcano" or "Hawkwind Five-O" or "Magnu P.I." or "Phetamine Island"...
> or...
> or... well, unlimited potential here folks...

If I didn't have the Davey album (and the OP8 album) to listen to first,
it'd definitely be an excuse for Radio Birdman's "Aloha Steve and Danno"!!
 "McGarrett's one cool guy - the guilty will not go free" etc

-Andy