OFF: Gigs to be rated?

Tue Dec 16 07:01:39 EST 1997

> From:          Damon C Capehart <monsieur at MYMAIL.NET>
> Sorry once again to contribute to this off-topic stuff, but some people can
> be so selfish.  Is it really that big a deal to people that, OH MY GOSH,
> you'll actually have to FIND OUT what'll be going on at a concert?  And, oh
> bloody hell no, my 14 year old won't be able to attend the 2-Live-Crew
> concert with me... boo-hoo.
>
> Damon
>
> P.S.:  Reminder - I'm 24.

Hmm...You're 24, and you have a 14-year-old?  Must be another one of
those scandinavians...
Well, it's pretty scary to think that people as young as you guys are
so  uptight.  Let the gov't. censor concerts, and then what's next?
If people think the most offensive thing in the world is a rock
concert, then maybe they haven't heard of neat stuff like 'ethnic
cleansing.' There are much more substantial issues out there to
crusade against than concerts...

theo

"I told you not to be stupid..."
--Ben S.