OFF: Gigs to be rated?

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 16 08:17:59 EST 1997

>> P.S.:  Reminder - I'm 24.
>
>Hmm...You're 24, and you have a 14-year-old?  Must be another one of
>those scandinavians...
>Well, it's pretty scary to think that people as young as you guys are
>so  uptight.  Let the gov't. censor concerts, and then what's next?
>If people think the most offensive thing in the world is a rock
>concert, then maybe they haven't heard of neat stuff like 'ethnic
>cleansing.' There are much more substantial issues out there to
>crusade against than concerts...
>
>theo

It is amazing what governing bodies will rail against.  Is it all just a
smokescreen designed to draw our attention away from what they are (or
are not) doing?
Why is this kind of stuff so impotrant to the US Gov't?
Is it because they're largely funded by these Christian/Family
Fundamendalists who have big mouths, big opinions and big wallets?
Power corrupts, but money corrupts even the power itself.

Chris.