Off: pet odors

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Dec 16 11:09:17 EST 1997

At 08:26 16.12.97 EDT, theo wrote:

>Well, my prior estimates of your good taste are sorely shaken...

Oh my - will you take my sincere apology?

>Daniel,
>There's this stuff called Nature's Miracle that will definitely kill
>that odor.  Don't know if they sell it over there, but it's readily
>available over here by mail order...

There are of course many ways to teach your cat NOT to piss on the floor,
but once he's done it... Yes... theo seems to be the expert on odors - good
call theo !

BTW, as far as my poor taste goes, at least we share our enthusiasm in putting
Rush and their crypto fascist sci-fi schlock drywank wannabe progrock down!!!!

:)

Christian