HW: Bedouin album

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Dec 16 14:44:07 EST 1997

How does this compare to Captured Rotation? Is CR rockier? I've been planning
to get CR and now this throws me off - seems like CR is better
(rockier/punkier/whatever?). Ah., the thrill of drawing conclusions based
wholly upon imagined merits. Oh, has Danny Thompson grown another drumming
arm now? Or does he still use his forehead????

Christian