HW: Tour progs!

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Dec 16 15:08:09 EST 1997

It's funny how All Things seem to point here:

my first Moorcock book was Elric: The Vanishing Tower (1985-ish)
my first HW album was Chronicle of The Black Sword (1988-ish)
my first HW video was Chronicle of The Black Sword (1996!)
my first HW tour programme was Chronicle of The Black Sword! (1997!)
(if only my first show and T-shirt had been the same...)

Anyway, I kinda like this tour programme, cheesy & cool. I think I need MORE!!
I'm thinking, graphics wise, I won't find any "unseen" stuff from the SA/CYM
or '70-75 periods if I have the CDs & remasters which have tons of graphics
with the CDs. I am mainly looking for new cool Hawkwind graphics/stuff/legend.
I guess progs from the 76-79 period would be something of a priority
since not only is it *my* favorite HW period but also their most cheaply
repackaged as CDs with the least graphics.....

I remember the '91 show/tour I really wanted a tour programme, but was broke
at the time and had to get a T-shirt instead :( I even had to choose shirts,
and picked the Lord Sutch one over the Palace Springs one...
Of course at the 95 show in NYC they were sold out of shirts AND tour progs!!
I just bought two posters and a badge with a levitating green elephant and had
all this money left.... bummer! Straight to the bar.......

Anyway, if anyone can list up all the tour progs with some brief descriptions
and such... I'd be more orientated in the world of high intrigue and Hawkwind
memorabilia hunting!!

Christian

ObCheeseMemorabilia: The crap bootleg Space Ritual T-shirt that Vinyl
Addiction
are peddling off....!!! Scan from CD cover melted into some 1" thick plastic
mat melted into a perfectly good 100% cotton tee!!