HW: Bedouin album

Tue Dec 16 16:57:15 EST 1997

On Tuesday, December 16, 1997 7:44 PM, cannibal at CUTEY.COM
[SMTP:cannibal at CUTEY.COM] wrote:
> How does this compare to Captured Rotation? Is CR rockier? I've been
> planning
> to get CR and now this throws me off - seems like CR is better
> (rockier/punkier/whatever?). Ah., the thrill of drawing conclusions based
> wholly upon imagined merits. Oh, has Danny Thompson grown another
> drumming
> arm now? Or does he still use his forehead????

I'd say that CR is marginally heavier, and marginally better.  Not much in
it though and I expect others will disagree.  I didn't really notice the
drumming, which probably means it's competent but that's about it.  Give
him a chance - it's ten years on and he's got better.  So has Alan of
course!

In the photo, DT appears to be using drumsticks :)

-Andy