Off: Rush

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Dec 15 18:13:16 EST 1997

>BTW, as far as my poor taste goes, at least we share our enthusiasm in
putting
>Rush and their crypto fascist sci-fi schlock drywank wannabe progrock
down!!!!

>:)
>
>Christian

Sorry, can't resist any longer..well said Christian - I can't think of any
other rock group that has irritated me more over the years - and as for
(the previously mentioned) Geddy Lee's voice, whoever cut his balls off did
nobody any favours! OK OK OK I know they can play, but so could al the guys
in those hideous 70s/80s fuzak groups.

ChrisW
ObCD:Blue Note: Into The Blue sampler