tBS: Ithaca

Tue Dec 16 17:32:52 EST 1997

> From:          Torgo <torgo at NORWICH.NET>

> Good call Theo, you read my mind. I will probably be wearing a RUSH -
> Counterparts shirt, it's got a rabbit sitting on a turtle on it. Same thing
> on the weather, if the roads are clear you can bet I will be there, but if
> it's crappy forget it. Those hills around Cincinatus between Norwich and
> Ithaca are pretty NAZTY!!! Besides, ever since my head-on a few years back
> I know better than to tease an icy road.

Man, I can still remember going to last Jan.'s Binghamton show.
White knuckles on the wheel the whoe trip.  Over 2 hours for a usual
70 minute trip.  I used to commute bet. Syr and Utica every day, and
that winter driving pretty much blew my mind.  The trip to Ithaca
isn't too bad once you get to Cortland.  If it's at all possible I'll
be there big time...

> Has anyone received their copy of Malpractise yet? Not hearing many people
> chime in with praises for it yet, and I know I don't have mine yet.
> Starting to.... panic...... now..... Help me.... Spock......  (my rotten
> ass Shatner imitation there).

Thought I'd pick it up at the gig.  At the Elmira gig they didn't
have any yet, though Al said they'd be getting them any time now...

theo

"I told you not to be stupid..."
--Ben S.