OFF: More Rush Bashing, Theo?

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Dec 16 20:20:48 EST 1997

At 17:10 16.12.97 EDT, theo wrote:
>Geez, don't know who got the better of that exchange.  Were you this
>twisted BEFORE the repeated Xanadu listenings?
>
>theo

Hmm, no, it was after the botched sex change operation during my 13 year
crack and pcp addiction around the time when my whole family died in a moose
related carnage near the golf course where I pimped out the local children to
gypsy serial killers for crack money and set fire to myself in protest against
the fall of the Iron Curtain as predicted in a love letter from Charlie
Manson's hidden personality who was having a secret affair with Barbra Bush's
heroin connection in Thailand. Or around then at some point.

Christian

ObNow: sleep