OFF: Kill the Rush thread . . . Please????

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Tue Dec 16 18:57:28 EST 1997

Hello--

        Can we drop the Rush thread? Last I heard, this was a Hawkwind/BOC
discussion group--not a "let's bash Rush and see who gets upset" group.
Look, if you don't like it, it sucks. If you do, it's bitchen'. I like
Rush (old Rush anyway), so it's bitchen'. I don't give a rat's ass what
anyone else thinks about that.

Guido

obCDplayer--_Wardenclyffe Tower_ by Alan Holdsworth (how could a guitar
jazz album with both Chad wackerman and Vinnie Colaiuta possibly be bad?)

obLPplayer--_Permanent Waves_ by Rush (IMHO, light years better then
anything I've heard by BOC).

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse